Sunday, December 1, 2013

The long run-32km

I tried to list all the things I was thankful for. I tried chanting "I am so lucky." But nothing seemed to help. Self- doubt had crept in and by KM7 I was already plotting an escape route by taxi. The beautiful sunrise , with its blood red and pumpkin bright orange helped to keep my mind positive for 10 minutes and somehow, by dragging one foot ahead of the other I finished my 32km training run.
Hopefully that is my bad dress rehearsal out of the way!
The Chiang Mai marathon is in 3 weeks!

 Not only did we have a beautiful sunrise, but the sunset was pretty good too! The sandpit has been looking particularly pretty this Winter so I have lots of things I can list during the run!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment-it is always nice to hear from you!