Monday, October 14, 2013

Munich half marathon

Yesterday I ran the Munich half marathon. It was a 2pm start, which I was not expecting and I had to think more about what I could do in the morning and what I should eat, but at least it gave the city more time to warm up...the sun even came out!

It was my 10th half marathon and one of the most enjoyable and picturesque routes I've ran. It also made a huge different having two of my favourite people cheering me along the route. They got to 4 different spots and gave me such a boost. I worked hard but enjoyed the run and my recovery has been very quick, which always makes me wonder if I pushed myself enough..? Nonetheless those beers afterwards went down very easily! (I was in bed by 9pm..!)
Today I'm eating and drinking my way round the city.


Munich half: 2h15min


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment-it is always nice to hear from you!