Monday, October 28, 2013

3BT

Three beautiful things from my day:


  • Baby Ella has entered the world! I received two photographs today and she is beautiful (and apparently very well mannered!)- can't stop thinking about her and her Mummy in Canada. 
  • The weather was fresh after an early morning shower...the first rain for a LONG time. Not enough to cause havoc in the sandpit, just enough to break the humidity and clear the air. Fingers crossed for blue skies this long weekend.
  • "I'm at the Ugandan border." This message from the African Adventurer brings back good memories and I am flooded with ideas of how and when I can visit Ug next year.
It's the little things. I hope you had a nice day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment-it is always nice to hear from you!