Friday, November 9, 2012

Letters

Dear Friends and family, Thank you for all your birthday wishes. I felt like I had a week of celebrations, with my trip to Dubai, a weekend boozy brunch and then bowling on my actual birthday. Blessed.

Dear Jenn, Snail mail is great. Thank you for the inspirational card that I recieved on my birthday...what are the chances! Hollie, this was a great idea!

Dear Kerry, Thank you for my brilliant card! Honestly...love it! (The gift too-but the card was great!) I loved your positivity about the parcel getting here before my birthday! Brilliant! (Was very close though!).



Dear legs, I think you are tired from hill training the other night, (I ran over a bridge/fly-over multiple times...exciting AND good for you...not!) but you did ok on my 19km long run today.

Dear Avenues mall, You have outdone yourself. The new phase is pretty awsome-just like shopping outside...but inside. Loved William Sonoma and now own my first Kitchen Aid...go me....so grown up!
Grand Avenue, Kuwait



Saying that...think you might need to build a new carpark if it stays this busy...crazy busy!




8 comments:

  1. Sounds like an amazing birthday week. Also, did you used to live in Kenya? I might be thinking of another blogger though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you received your card and how perfect that you got it on your birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Ramblinbess, I moved in August.

    Good timing Jenn (well planned ofcourse!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! I have always wanted to visit Africa! thanks for stopping by my blog-I'm going to have to follow now so I can live vicariously through you for now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. new[est] follower from the link up! loving your letters and loving this blog! amazing journey you are on!
    can't wait to keep following along!

    stop by sometime!
    kalobandelise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no I missed it! Happy belated birthday. It sounds like it was pretty wonderful and I'm glad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, very cool photos! i wish i could go to dubai...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Allison-I no longer live in Africa, but it is still on my mind.

    Thanks VV!

    Maren -the photos are taken in Kuwait, in a new part of a mall that just recently opened up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment-it is always nice to hear from you!