Friday, October 19, 2012

Gas issues

KUWAIT CITY, Oct 17: Oil and obnoxious gas leaked from well #136 in Al-Rawdhatain oilfield in North Kuwait Wednesday noon, which is considered ‘the biggest and the most dangerous spill in the history of Kuwait Oil Company (KOC)’, reports Al-Seyassah daily. (Arab Times)

I am no Scientist, but I am pretty sure gas can't be obnoxious. That gas, floating around all day, it thinks it knows everything!
Got to love it!

It nearly ruined my night dancing in the garden of the embassy with a few beers in (each) hand, it didn't. I even thought twice about going for my 16km run this morning. But thought, what the hell, I'll show that gas, it is not going to get my attention.

Oh- but look-it did. I wrote this. Obnoxious gas.

5 comments:

  1. Hello!
    Shiny here. Minimal internet access here, but in case you're interested, I'll be blogging my adventure at www.karoodreaming.wordpress.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness.

    Hope the gas goes away soon without too many unfavorable consequences. :)

    P.S. We're having a link up this week and would love it if you joined: http://papaisapreacher.blogspot.ca/2012/10/tidbits-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. perhaps it should be called arrogant instead. i'm glad it turned out to not be the boss of you and you had a lovely evening. not sure how i found you, but you blog (you) are fascinating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. After having lived in Africa, I guess one could be as brave as that :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lori-glad you stumble upon me.

    Pet-so brave...not. more like a bit irresponsible...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment-it is always nice to hear from you!