Sunday, April 15, 2012

Highs and lows of adventures in Uganda



One of the best feelings in the world: Diving into an 11 000 year old crater lake on a hot day in Fort Portal.


One of the worst feelings in the world: Spending the night on the floor in the bathroom, rather than in your bed after said swim.

I still love you Uganda!

I'm back in the shiny city of Nairobi. I cried on the way back from the airport...a little dramatic perhaps for post-holiday blues. After a run this morning, endless cups of tea and coffee with a friend...I thought...it is not so bad here! But, for now, I am happy to relive my holiday through my photos. Stories to come.

5 comments:

  1. wow. sounds like a great trip. hope you're feeling better. looking forward to your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post hol blues here too..... time for coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mud-was back at work today, the holiday is not yet a distant memory...but I am sure it will be by the weekend. sighhhh. more coffee!

    m-am going to get onto it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds amazing! I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for following Courtney! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment-it is always nice to hear from you!