Thursday, January 26, 2012

This is what yoga does to you...

I spent nearly 9 hours on the mat this past weekend. Apparently I was glowing on Monday...but I was walking like a cripple. (I played tennis that afternoon and couldn't pick up the ball...this helped my game apparently, as I won, by-the-by!)

I am trying to be more mindful in my actions, to be in moment. To listen to my body, but not use that as an excuse to be lazy. To take my time when I eat and to only eat when I am hungry and to make my choices count.

So, last night I tried reeeeaalllly hard to make my two red-grape martinis last! (Haaaa!)








3 comments:

  1. I try to only eat when I'm hungry, too, but it's hard, especially when I'm watching TV!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, that is A LOT Of yoga. I have a yoga DVD that I still need to try...it will be my first time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen-i wish i could motivate myself to exercise by myself-but find it really hard. I think I also need to buy a dvd to help my self-practice

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment-it is always nice to hear from you!