Thursday, July 28, 2011

In Inverary

We have had a such great weather recently, even if it was grey every day now for the rest of my summer I wouldn't care. (Good job too-as that may happen!)

On one of these beautiful days, my parents and I were tourists in our own 'neighbourhood' and drove to Inverary for a wander and dinner.

The 'Rest and Be Thankful'.




I really fancied mussels for my dinner, but you can't eat them outside here. Apparently the seagulls enjoy them so much they snatch them out of the bowls, drop them on the ground to smash the shell, leaving the mussel free for them to eat! I had fish instead.




I love Inverary and all the black and white buildings-I always look forward to visiting when I am back in the holidays.

3 comments:

  1. That's beautiful! I love the little Scottish towns! I bet you are loving the weather too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your photography! Thanks for bringing me to your little part of the world! Have a great weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks-we have been so lucky here with the weather!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment-it is always nice to hear from you!