Saturday, July 16, 2011

Communication from Cove

I seriously do not know where this week has gone!

By the time I get out of bed, listen to Pop Master and go for a run, it is time for lunch and time to check the Open leader board..!


peek-a-boo...our neighbours can't see you.

I have left the village a couple of times this week though - mum,dad and I went to visit my grandparents- Gran was 85 on Wednesday. 85 years old! Amazing! Happy Birthday again Gran!



Other random things -  the deer have been getting to the roses in our garden. My dad has heard that you can tie human hair to the stems and the deer won't eat them (hmm?????) - he keeps asking me for some hair...but so far I have only given him the lone grey strand that I found. I have been sleeping with one eye open...!

It is lovely to have no plans - holidays at home are bliss!

5 comments:

  1. Lion poo also discourages deer.

    (I used to live near a zoo....)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your grandma! I also enjoy holidays at home sometimes...it can be really relaxing:)

    I came by from FTLOB comment love day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm... that's interesting about the hair. I wonder why that discourages the deer. I learn something new every day!

    Stopping by from Comment Love Sunday. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lion poo-righto...will pass on the info..!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheap soap from the supermarket does it with the deer - cut into cubes, scatter around - they don't like the smell. It has worked here on the other side of Loch Long for 10 years now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment-it is always nice to hear from you!