Monday, June 6, 2011

The Proust Questionnaire

It is that time of year again; reports, assessments and procrastination.

So, taking a break from reports, I thought I would take the Vanity Fair interactive questionnaire. But there are twenty questions...I don't have that much time to waste, so I picked a few:

What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Laughter, surrounded by ones you love and ones that love you. Surely in the sunshine.

What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
Obsessiveness  -I can often dwell, over think and obsess about negative things. I am a true Scorpio (although I hate the fact that we are perfectly suited to being on our own.)

What is your greatest extravagance?
Staying in lodges on safari. I really should be camping! That, and art work.

On what occasion do you lie?
Very rarely, mostly only to myself. As in, that 10km was more like 12km because of the heat.... etc!

What is your motto?
Know your own strength.(I also repeat the mantra- 'think of the mile you're in'-for life as well as running-appreciate the here and now).

Juneathon Day 6
I swam laps with my friend today after the 'w' thing. Not sure how long for-but we did about 26 lengths.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting, I'm a pretty typical Capricorn- ambitious, disciplined, patient, but I cover it all up with my humour.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment-it is always nice to hear from you!