Sunday, May 29, 2011

The week

This week has passed in a bit of a haze: the Jinja half seems like an age ago and celebrating the lovely Marie's birthday by stuffing ourselves with seafood is a distant memory.

I haven't been blogging or running. But I did dance under the stars twice this weekend. I also had friends over for sundowners, drank my last bottle of special wine brought back from the vineyards in South Africa under the stars, swam in the sunshine and helped a friend celebrate her move to married life.


1 comment:

  1. I am a runner who has not been running, just been going to the gym, but dancing under the stars sounds much better.

    Enjoy.

    I look forward to reading more about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment-it is always nice to hear from you!