Sunday, March 20, 2011

slowly does it, appreciation and party guests.

Sunday's 3BT - a few of the things that gave me pleasure today:
  • "That man is a veh-hicle!!", exclaims one of the security guards as an incredibly fast runner over takes me in today's 7 Hills run in Kampala. I was a bit slower (!), but never the less, I completed the 20km hilly run and dare I say it...enjoyed it!!  I feel SO much better about running the Two Oceans in Cape Town at Easter! Whoop to that!
  • I took my hard working feet for a pedicure as a treat. They are now happy again! They have ran over 30km this weekend. Well done feet.
  • Reading all my comments on my blog from yesterday's party. Thank you!

7 comments:

  1. Well done you! Just the inspiration I needed to go out for a run myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were like a vehicle. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, but i was like a JCB rather than a speedy little audi TT!!!happy to help wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAY TO GO! I try to like running myself, but my feet HATE it! I've tried so many different shoes too! I'm not going to give up though! Reading blogs like yours keeps me motivated! Thanks and keep up the great work! Glad you treated yourself to a pedi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Robyn! Thanks for your kind comment on my blog :) You've got a really nice one yourself! You were asking how to add the "related posts" on the bottom of your post... it's really easy, you just have to follow the steps in this link!
    http://www.linkwithin.com/
    I hope it works! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Katerina, easy! Added already!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice job! I got out of the habit of running after I had the kiddos - hurt my knees & hips - but trying to ease back into it because it made me so happy :) XOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment-it is always nice to hear from you!