Thursday, December 9, 2010

You did what!!??

Oh dear- I’ve just had another classic ‘Robyn’ moment!


I probably spend too much time dwelling on things that have happened in the past; embarrassing moments or mistakes. I now know just to wait until the next ‘Robyn’ moment occurs and then I will forget about the previous one and have something new to have a sleepless night or blush about.

Classics include; walking out of the toilets in the large staffroom in Kuwait with my skirt tucked in my knickers (honestly this still makes me laugh out loud and blush now…I was not actually 6 years old, but 26!!!), innocently giving 40th birthday cards two years to early (SORRY!!!) and hitting reply to a group e-mail when it was only for one person ...there are many more!

This morning my head is bowed in shame!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment-it is always nice to hear from you!