Tuesday, November 16, 2010

True Talent

I have some very artistic and talented friends here in Kampala; singers, writers, storytellers, athletes and artists. One of these talented friends has a true talent of changing a flat into a spectacular home; it could easily fit in the latest edition of the Home and Design magazine.


Last night, with my said talented friends, sipping on sweet tea and listening to music, I was telling them about the masterful Mexican musicians that are Rodrigo y Gabriela. My brother introduced me to them years ago when I was a student, but only recently did I dust off their CD. I was pleased I could introduce their music to my friends.




I feel a Mexican cook club could be on the horizon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment-it is always nice to hear from you!