Sunday, November 7, 2010

3 beautiful things

3 things that have given me pleasure this weekend are walnuts, margaritas and naps.
  1. My birthday gift to myself was a beautiful walnut coloured Orla Kiely handbag, The smell, the soft leather, the detachable satchel strap; it is special and I love it.
  2. Last night I went to a rave under the stars. The best margarita maker in Kampala was at the bar salting our glasses and topping us up. His wife is my yoga teacher, she is away breathing somewhere, so he was putting his skills to use. The dance floor then filled up with everyone making squares with their hands - all that was missing were the glow sticks!
  3. Afternoon naps are the best thing about weekends! They rejuvenated me on Saturday so that I could restart the birthday weekend celebrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment-it is always nice to hear from you!